Moon Baja: Tijuana to Los Cabos
Road Trips, Surfing & Diving, Local Flavors
Wild ocean, rugged desert mountains, and a wealth of culinary delights: Immerse yourself in this colorful peninsula with Moon Baja. Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic itineraries for road-trippers, foodies, ocean adventurers, and more, whether you’re spending a few days or a few weeks in Baja
- Road trips including Tijuana to Tecate, the Cabo Loop, a classic Baja road trip, and four-day getaways through the best of Tijuana, Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe, Los Cabos, Todo Santos, and more
- The top activities and unique experiences: Cruise down Mexico’s Highway 1 with endless desert as a backdrop and the warm Baja breeze on your face. Sip cerveza from your hammock or take a Panga ride to see dolphins, whales, and sharks in the Sea of Cortez. Shop for beautiful artisan goods in Loreto and make a bonfire on the beach as the sun sets over the ocean
- The best local flavors: Go wine tasting in Ensenada, sample fresh fish tacos on the beaches of Los Cabos, and check out the trendy street food and craft beer scenes in Tijuana
- Honest advice from Baja expert Jennifer Kramer
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Helpful background on the landscape, culture, history, and environment, plus tips for health and safety, how to get around, and a handy Spanish phrasebook
Experience the best of Baja with Moon.
Hoping for más Mexico? Check out Moon Yucatán Peninsula or Moon Mexico City.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can’t wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.