Moon Denver, Boulder & Colorado Springs
Getaways, Outdoor Recreation, Bites & Brews
- Flexible itineraries, like a week exploring Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs and day trips to nearby ski resorts and Rocky Mountain National Park
- The top outdoor adventures: Go rafting on the Cache La Poudre river, rock-climb in the Flatirons, or hike slickrock trails to stunning mountain vistas. Ski the fresh powder at Loveland or Winter Park and relax with an après-ski drink
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Check out a new exhibit at the Denver Art Museum, catch a performance under the open sky at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, or explore the Wild West at the Museum of the American Cowboy
- The best local flavors: Indulge in the offerings of a farm-to-table restaurant, try gourmet treats at a buzzing public market, or chat with locals over a delicious microbrew
- Honest advice from Denver local and lifelong adventurer Mindy Sink on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Focused coverage of Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Golden, and the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Thorough background on local culture, weather, health and safety, wildlife, and history
Exploring beyond the Mile-High City? Try Moon Colorado. Sticking to the park? Pick up Moon Rocky Mountain National Park.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.