Moon Best of Grand Canyon
Make the Most of One to Three Days in the Park
- Easy itineraries for one to three days in Grand Canyon National Park, from a morning bike ride along the South Rim, to a day hike in the inner canyon, to a full weekend exploring the park
- The top hikes in Grand Canyon: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
- Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with the best views, scenic drives, picnic spots, and more. Trek into Havasu Canyon to see stunning waterfalls or drive to viewpoints along Hermit Road. Go on a rafting adventure on the Colorado River and spot wildlife like elk and bighorn sheep
- Stunning full-color photos and maps throughout, plus a full-color foldout map
- Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, reservations, and safety advice
- Helpful resources on Covid-19 and visiting the Grand Canyon
- Know-how from Arizona local and Grand Canyon expert Tim Hull
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.